Welcome to our class page. We will update this page with class blogs, photographs and any important information.
Meet the Teacher...
Meet the Governors
Mrs Christine Flood
Welcome to our class page. I am really excited about the year ahead; we have lots of exciting topic planned. Please make sure you connect with SeeSaw our learning app. The children will be bringing home an invite for you to connect via your computer, tablet or phone. I will be encouraging the children to blog about their learning and look forward to sharing their work with you over the coming year.
Things to remember:
- English homework is given out on a Friday and due back on a Monday.
- Maths homework is given out on a Tuesday and due back on a Thursday.
- Spellings are given out weekly every Friday. The children will receive a word list linked to the spelling pattern and will be tested the following Friday. The children must continue to learn the Year 5 key words and these will be tested throughout the year.
- Children will have a school reading book and one library book, they are expected to read for at least 15 minutes each evening. Please sign the school reading record.
- PE kits must be in school every day. Swimming will begin on a Thursday morning and continue throughout the rest of the autumn term.